Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The next day

My fellow morning walkers.  They are maintaining correct social distancing in a distinctly turkey-like manner.  



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16vrO_cnKWhT2aDqysuI73Doaqbn-B12J
  https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VMr-sQOWcrnKK57PanQFl7EnpNgfD9z0



Other than these neighbours I saw one man pruning a tree, no-one else, and just very few cars.

Mainly I THINK  have learned, at loooooooooooooong last, to post photos on my blog without undertaking endless trials, and making so many attempts that I just become totally frustrated.

Today's accomplishments:

Photos on blog
made soup and rice and lentils - left some on the step outside for my landlords
finished knitting a hat for my great-nephew and have blocked it
read most of the paper and the latest updates and articles and suggestions sent by friends
been in contact with my far flung family
Oh, and most important, 2,840 steps and 6 floors climbed

Luckily where I live is even harder than being on a treadmill, and far more beautiful.  Thanks to the rain we have had after the driest February in 100 years or something similar, the air and plants and trees are sparklingly rinsed.




1 comment:

Elliewald said...

Yes to your sentiments--so true that we are interconnected and our responsibilities to one another could not be more clear these days. So many lessons and opportunities for different perspectives during this time.

Love the turkeys! Nice that they've arrived on Stockton~

~Ellen