Monday, March 6, 2023

A Few Pictures

 Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words












  1. I don't know what is going on with my computer or blogsite, and sadly there are no Apple users, young or old who can help me.  I hope these pictures are published and what I am trying to write is published.  We are in the 9th week of ever increasing demonstrations with ever increasing numbers of people attending and demonstrating, despite the commands of the Minister of Security who himelf is a known criminal who was not allowed into the armed forces.  Who knows what is going to happen here:  A few choices 

a theocracy
a dictatorship
a banana republic
a civil war 
a complete fall of any kind of leadershipl

But demonstrations continue.  The wife of the Prime Minister chose to come to a hairdresser in Tel Aviv on a day of national disruptions.  Normally all the people who cater her go to her home, but no, she chose to come to Tel Aviv and in my humble opinion should have been left inside the hairdresser and the doors land exits locked, so there she would stay.  Insteads millions were spent to get her out.

Of course I have more to say, but I have to get this blogsite fixed.  Who can help me?



No comments: