Thursday, September 9, 2021

5782

 Another year has begun, another year has gone. The cycle continues.

Another year in the presence of covid, BUT different from last year. This time we are able to celebrate in the presence of friends and family.  For this I am grateful. 

My wonderful nephew came to visit for a few days.  He really is a special soul.  My hope for the world lies with the young people.  For them I am grateful. 

The ocean, the sunsets, the hibiscus tree, the humming birds, the days of clean air which appear from time to time, despite the fires.  For all of these I am grateful.

And for the new year, I hope for more of the same.  I know now that this is no utopia.  I also hope that many people are looking within in this time of profound change, and looking to find what is really of importance in our individual lives, and in the life of the collective.

My hope is that we can all continue to evolve and change, and to hope.

No comments: