Saturday, August 22, 2026

Tomorrow

 A strange title - Tomorrow.  Actually, it is the day after tomorrow - at 1.00 a.m.  I will be leaving Israel for 16 days.  I can only hope that this will work out as planned, and that I will be able to leave on time and return as planned.  As I wrote in my last entry - NOTHING is known for sure. 

ON Thursday - the busiest traveling day of August, Ben Gurion airport was in total chaos.  Thousands of people couldn't leave - thousands who were elsewhere in the world couldn't return, luggage was not sent, or didn't arrive on its assigned flight.  Chaos total chaos. All because those currently in power - those who do not and did not, foresee massacres, attacks, education, health, transport emergencies and shortages and catastrophes, because all they look to is themselves.  They do not look at the horrors that are happening on the west bank, the tragedies amongst the soldiers, the violence infecting the youth.

OK, I won't go on. I will be visiting friends and family in South Africa, and going to Namaqualand to see the daisies.  So now, I practise letting go of all that is, and enjoying what is. 

Love to you all.

1 comment:

Johana said...

Nesta, Praying for traveling mercies and that the daisies clear the chaos of our world from your eyes!!