Sunday, November 19, 2023

What next?

 I have not written for over a week. I have been asked (genteelly) for a new entry.  I struggle to put words down - everything just keeps getting steadily worse. The agony of not knowing about the hostages continues.  Their families and supporters have marched to Jerusalem, only to be met by a stony silence, little offers of hope - glimmers that fade almost as soon as they begin. I think I have found a term for this time, or present constant state of being - it is existential agony. Some days I have energy to engage with others, o rin different activities, and some days I don't. Some days I want to talk to people, other days I don't. I am trying to be more accepting of myself in this state of existential agony.  This is an extremely dark time for humanity.

No comments: