Friday, July 30, 2021

The Time has Come

 "The time has come, the walrus said,  to compose a new entry ..........

So one of my art teachers says:  musicians practice scales and notes every day, painters too should practice - and so I am to sharpen my stick of charcoal , standing in front of my table top easel, inhale - then exhale as I draw a vertical line, sharpen again, repeat again - ad nauseum

writers too, should practice writing something each day

My day SHOULD be full - meditation practice, yoga practice, hula hoop practice, walking practice, drawing practice, breathing practice, eye exercise practice, writing practice

IS my day full of these things - of course not.  And you dear reader, has I am sure, noticed this.  Eons of time between entries prove my point.  Although I SHOULD be practicing almost everything I do - I do not.

Do you???

1 comment:

Marianna said...

I definitely don’t practice anything enough. 😬